Installation & FAQs
How do I install my mitt?
- Watch these videos on how to install your mitt:
What is the pocket for inside the Mitt?
- This is a handwarmer pocket for extra heat in bitter cold or for those with poor circulation.
What fabric are the Mitts made of?
- Our Mitts are equipped with wind blocking technology, superior water resistance and carries 200 grams of 3M Thinsulate™ Insulation. The internal mesh wicks away moisture. They are machine washable, air dry or tumble low heat.
Are these Mitts waterproof?
- The Bow Mitt is water resistant up to 7-8 hours in the rain. All other mitts are 100% waterproof.
Which Bow Mitt should I buy if I am right/left handed?
- We identify as either a right hand or left hand shooter. If you are a RH shooter you order a RH Bow Mitt. LH shooter orders a LH Bow Mitt. Watch for more.
Are the Mitts specific for right handed or left handed people?
- The Bow Mitt comes in left or right hand. All other Mitts are ambidextrous.
What is the strap for on the Rifle Mitt?
- It is a removable, military 3rd point Anchor sling. Watch for more.